Policies & Reports
- AntiBullying Policy
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy 2016-17
- Bad Debt Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- British Values Statement
- Charging Policy
- Child-Friendly Anti-Bullying Policy- Feeling Safe and Happy at School
- Critical Incidents Policy
- Diss Cluster Calculation Policy
- Feedback and Marking Policy
- Federation Finance Policy 15
- Governor Expenses
- Health and Safety Policy
- Home School Agreement
- Lettings Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Federation Safeguarding Policy
- Supporting Children with Medical Needs Policy
- Teaching and Learning Policy (inc. Assessment)
- Accessibility Plan
- Diss Church of England Junior School DfE Performance Tables 2016
- Diss Community and Church Primary Schools Federation Pupil Progress October 2016
- School Information: SEND Policy Report
- SIAMs report May 2016
PE & Sports Premium
The government is providing funding so that each school will receive £8,000 plus an extra £5 per pupil each year over this two year period. The money can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools, but individual schools will have the freedom to choose how to do this.
Schools must spend the funding to improve the quality of the PE and sport activities they offer their pupils, but they are free to choose the best of way using of the money.
For example, we can use our funding to:
- hire specialist PE teachers
- hire qualified sports coaches to work with teachers
- provide existing staff with teaching resources to help them teach PE and sport
- support and involve the least active children by running or extending school sports clubs, holiday clubs and Change4Life clubs
- run sport competitions or increase pupils’ participation in the School Games
- run sports activities with other schools.
Details of the pupil premium allocation, how we intend to spend it and the use and impact of last year’s allocation can be found in our School Information section.
School Improvement Plan
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills.
Ofsted inspect and regulate services that care for children and young people, and services providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
Should you wish to talk about our recent report, or visit our school, please feel free to contact the school office to make an appointment.